The ModiPhage™ approach is an antibody generation approach based on the selection of antigen specific recombinant antibody fragments from ModiQuest’s proprietary human or llama phage libraries or from custom build immune libraries. Our proprietary libraries have been made from human patient and naïve repertoires, as well as from naïve llama (VHH and scFv) repertoire. Custom immune libraries are prepared from spleen, lymph nodes, and bone marrow of immunized animals or humans. The ModiPhage™ approach captures the immune repertoire of immunized animals or patients and allows sampling of this repertoire by semi-automatic panning procedures, to rescue and identify unique antibodies with pre-specified characteristics. Antibody fragments can be expressed in bacteria or rapidly reformatted into any given Ig format, such as full size IgG of various isotypes, Fc mutants to modify effector functions, or chimera with Fc regions from different species.
Unique features and advantages:
- Access to human repertoire present in our in-house libraries
- Access to naïve llama VHH and scFv repertoires present in our in-house libraries
- Generation of custom (immune) libraries from multiple species
- Generation of monoclonal antibodies directed to non-immunogenic and toxic targets
- Unlimited re-screening of the library repertoires
- Generation of excellent number of antigen positive clones
The ModiPhage™ technology is accessible on a fee-for-service (royalty-free) basis. For more information about the ModiPhage™ technology, protocols, timing and pricing, please contact us.